Thursday, May 5, 2011

Patience

In six days I'll be at the doctor.  I was told by one of the residents that has been in the ER with her that she likes to listen to some good music while she works. 
That makes me smile because I know when I'm working, a little mood music makes things go a little more smoothly.  The days are creeping by.  Can't seem to pass quickly enough.  I want so badly to just get a timeline going and a surgery date set.  I know that I may seem a little overzealous, but I am a little impatient at times, and want to get it over with already!  I'm also sure that people around me are probably getting a little tired of hearing me mull this whole thing over constantly.  I feel like I keep reviewing my thoughts and mental notes on a persistent basis.  People tell me to try and not think about it, but believe me.  If I could just shut off my brain, I would.  I don't want to be soaked in the wet blanket that is waiting.  I'd rather be recovering and on my way by now!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment