Monday, May 30, 2011

Creeping up on the protein shakes

Today is the last day before I start my pre-op diet. Memorial Day weekend has been nice and relaxing and now my excitement is starting to build.
Enjoyed a delicious dinner and a couple nice bottles of wine with my brother and sister-in-law. I also went to a steakhouse earlier this week with a mess of supportive friends to celebrate the kick off of this new chapter in my life. We had a great time. Looking around at the people in my life and how they've responded to my decision has been quite an amazing experience. I have gotten so many wonderful words of love and encouragement. I am surrounded by some pretty amazing people and I'm feeling blessed. Today I'm off to Target and Trader Joe's to stock up on some last minute stuff to kick off the next phase of this journey.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment