Monday, June 13, 2011

24 Hours




Let the countdown begin.  I am nervous, excited, nauseated, emotional and tired.  Tomorrow is the big day.
 I've got my car packed full of all the stuff that I need while at my brother's.  I'm sure I've forgotten something or a bunch of things.  I've probably overpacked too.  My nerves are in a bunch.  My eye is twitching and my stomach is in knots.  I have been babysitting a cute little puppy the last couple days.  She has been the perfect distraction, but now she's with her other sitter and I'm left to my own devices to keep myself sane.  What a blessing it has been to have this cute little nugget with me the past couple days.  We walked enough to wear us both out and to keep my mind in a healthy place.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you...you'll do great! Keep us updated. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best for tomorrow-you'll be fine! :)

    ReplyDelete