Tuesday, June 7, 2011

7 more sleeps to go...

Today I went for my medical clearance exam.  I saw my physician, then was sent for an EKG, Bloods and Urinalysis.  It's a little weird to think that a week from today at this time, instead of sitting in my chair here at work, I will be finished with my surgery and in the recovery room.  (I just got chills).
 I have been struggling for so many years, and though I know that I will still have to work toward this goal, I also know that I have help.  I have a tool that will guarantee me success if I use it properly.  I'm down 12lbs and have 1 week to go until blast off.  I'm not sure if the weight will continue to come off this quickly, but even if it goes half as fast as it is now, I'll be approaching the 200 mark by the end of the summer.  The reason why I called this entry "7 more sleeps" is because I am so anxious to get to sleep at night, that I find myself going home and getting into bed, and willing myself to sleep so that I can be one day closer.  I might should be careful what I'm wishing for, but I am excited to get to the end result.  A happier, and healthier me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment