Wednesday, June 1, 2011

So Hungry...

I survived day one of my liquid diet.  By the time dinner time rolled around, I wanted to eat my own arm. 
I waited a little too long to get to dinner.  I won't do that again.  This morning I switched it up and mixed my protein powder with a cup of 0% greek yogurt rather than milk.  MUCH more filling.  I feel so much more able to face the day today.  Oh, and did I mention that I lost 3 pounds?  Yeah, it's not much, but it's a start.  If I consistantly drop 2-3 pounds each week, I'll be a mini-me in no time! 

Last night, I had my first bout of really trying to figure out my portions and calories and such.  When doing weight watchers and such, they take all the calories out of it and in a way I think they over-simplify things.  By not needing to think too much about what I'm puting in my body, I think it's easy to not be accountable.  So there I was last night, with my calorie counter app at the table trying to navigate my way.  I didn't do too bad I don't think.  I look forward to dinner tonight and giving it a second go.  For now, I'm going to enjoy my full belly and get some work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment