Friday, July 15, 2011

It's Friday... BYOC!

It’s Friday so that means it’s BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy! We answer questions today in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy and paste to your own blog if you so desire…and ENJOY!!  I've never done one of these but figured hell, why not.

1. Let’s do something crazy….I’m going to list the rainbow colors and you type the first FOOD item that pops into your head that symbolizes that color for you…..here’s mine:


Red – Strawberries
Orange – Navel Oranges
Yellow – Polenta
Green – Fatoush Salad (the peppers inside)
Blue – Blueberries (I'm freezing a bunch now that they are in season, great for smoothies!)
Purple – Pomegranate Juice
Brown – Chocolate Ice Cream
Black – Blackberries

2. What is on your kitchen table right now?
My unused crockpot, some green placemats, mail, and a serving tray.  Don't eat at the table much.

3. What movie do you watch again and again and again? Not like what movie have you seen 5 times…but like what movie have you seen 30 times or more?
Grease.  I have been watching it since I was a little girl and will watch it every single time it's on TV.  That and Pretty Woman.  No idea why, I just watch it over and over and over.

4. If Satan had a last name – what would it be?
Ketchup

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blogland and in real life.
Got my first fill and I'm adjusting to the feel of it.  I am trying to stay motivated with my exercising and not get discouraged that the scale seems to have gotten stuck recently (couldn't have anything to do with me right??).   I have been pretty good at blogging and learning to break up topics into multiple smaller posts.  Bite size pieces if you will.  

1 comment: