Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Big Day Today!

I saw the surgeon today and we have officially submitted to insurance for approval for my revision to the Gastric Sleeve.  I reviewed the insurance requirements and I fit all of the outlined requirements.  I just have to pray to the universe that I get a good natured insurance worker to look at my request with a kind heart and say "well of course she's approved".  That is what I am putting into the universe to happen.  I should hear from them within the next week.  If all goes well I will have my revision at the end of July or beginning of August.  Just enough time to heal and get back in shape for school in the fall.  For now, I have to get back to the pre-op days of getting myself ready for the liquid diet and all that other jazz.  Keep your collective fingers crossed for me.  I can use all the positive energy you can all muster.

No comments:

Post a Comment