1. Sun or rain? Roses or tulips? Romantic movie or comedy?I love rainy days. Makes me wanna snuggle up under the covers and relax a bit (something I'm not always good at).
I love tulips. I remember the first time I got one from a boy. It was yellow and he left it on my pillow. It was an apology. That was 16 years ago and I still remember how special it was.
Can I choose romantic comedy?? I like romantic comedies while it's raining while surrounded by tulips. :-)
2. I've been sick lately and haven't eaten in two days - except for ice cream...which leads me to ask - what's your favorite ice cream flavor?
hmmm... my old school go to at Baskin Robbins is Jamocha Almond Fudge. but store bought, I love me some Ben & Jerry's Phish Food or Coffee Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz... mmm coffeeee.....
3. Are you a door locker - in your house and car?
ABSOLUTELY. I live in Brooklyn and I'm from Detroit. We don't leave our stuff unlocked.
4. In the spirit of my being sick and wanting to die - tell me your "go to remedies" for when you are sick?Tummy ache - Warm Vernor's soda (but that's regional so Canada Dry ginger ale also works)Head ache - Caffeine. Works like a charm (and is one of the active ingredients in Excedrine)Hangover or Cold - Alka Seltzer Plus
Everything else - a warm or cool wash cloth. According to my parents this was the cure for all that ailed me as a child and is still a go to. (I apparently called it my osh cosh).
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
I think my blog life is pretty well reflecting my real life in that I have been much of a spectator and less of a participant. I have been terrible about exercising until yesterday when I finally went swimming. I am needing a swift kick in the pants and hope to get it next week at my appt with the NP. Unless some of y'all could do it first. I would appreciate that...