Friday, August 26, 2011

BYOC...


Now on to this weeks, BYOC, courtesy of Draz...

BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy – 5 little questions you can copy and paste to your own blog in an effort to get to know your fellow bloggers better and to give your blogging brain a break.

Enjoy!

1. What is your blog theme and how did you pick your blog name?
Um... I'm not sure that it has a them per se, but I think it looks purdy!  I started my blog as a way to document this transitional period of my life, to give family and friends insight into where my head is at and to maybe get some answers to questions they don't want to ask outright, and lastly a place to vent a little.  I also hope to give a little insight to people who may be considering the lap-band surgery.  I try to be as honest and straightforward about the emotions, physical feelings, the ups and downs and ins and outs of it all.  My blog name "Newtles and Wingdings" is just a combo of a nickname from a friend (newtle) and wingdings is pretty much how I feel most days.  A little bit loopy if you will.


2. Repeat question: I’m going to name a person not knowing anything about this person in your life or even if they exist and you need to try to describe them in five words/phrases. Female neighbor two homes/doors down to the left.
Ugh... do you really want to know?  Prostitute, Crackhead, Unfortunate, Dirty, Nuisance 
Gosh I feel terrible, but sadly, that's the truth.  She's been caught doing illicit things to neighborhood men behind the stairs leading up to her building on a number of occasions.  

3. Which do you hate more? Spiders or snakes. Elliptical or treadmill. Hannah Montana or Lindsay Lohan.
I can take spiders and snakes, but rats... ugh.  This city is filled with them and they are the bane to my existence.  I love elliptical so it's got to be treadmill that I don't love.  Walking on the street is great though!  I could care less about Hannah or Lindsay.  Neither of them really affect my life and I have no children forcing me to watch them to any capacity.


4. When you need something fancy/a dress – what is your go to store and why?
hmmm fancy dress.  I've gotten some nice stuff from Ralph Lauren when it comes to fancy.  I do a lot of online shopping, so it's really kind of all over the place.  

5. Repeat question: How was your week in blog land and in real life?
In blog land I'm getting back on track a little more, but could use to get writing more.  It helps to keep me accountable.  In real life, I've been a little better at avoiding Cory Corallejo, the tequila bandit, Mark of Maker's has poked in my business a bit.  I have been eating a little better.  My father's birthday was yesterday.  He passed away in 2003 and it never seems to be easy when his birthday rolls around.  I get a little weepy.  Now it's on to hurricane prep!  

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your prep, let us know you're okay as soon as you're out of harm's way!

    ReplyDelete