Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tights... NOT Plus Sized.

I am wearing tights today...  NOT plus sized tights.  They are tights from the ladies department in a size XL.  I don't mind that they are size XL.  Not one bit.  For the simple fact that I am able to wear some cute sweater tights under my dress that are NOT plus sized and did not cost me a fortune is a NSV for me.  I am so damned proud to be wearing these silly tights today.  You couldn't tell me a thing.  Now, if only I could find a pair of boots that would zip up all the way...  That would be a huge accomplishment.  I have 20" calves and there are few companies that make them that big, and the ones that do... well, lets just say that the boots look cheap or manish.  I'll stick to booties in the meanwhile.  Today is a good day.  :-)

6 comments:

  1. YAY, now you have a much nicer selection of stockings to choose from! I still have some 2x stockings from last year. I can pull them all the way up to my bra, but I refuse to NOT wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, don't you love shopping from the normal people's section??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME NSV! You're rocking this band!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man... I don't know about ROCKING it, but I'm getting there. Nora, I don't mind the pulling up to my bra thing... kinda holds in all the looseness if yaknowaddamean... :-)

    ReplyDelete